Lead Management Services Overview
Are you capturing qualifying information about prospects, or actionable information from prospects or customers you interact with at your event? If not, you may be missing out on one of the key benefits of face-to-face marketing. And that is, the ability to gather, document and followup on information you obtain.
Here are some of the services we provide to make sure you maximize the benefits from participating in your next event:
1. Lead management strategic plan development.
- Defines target prospects
- Outlines how custom information is best captured
- Identified how this information will be distributed at-show and post-show
- Recommendations for internal lead reporting responsibilities
- Suggests meaningful marketing and sales metrics to track
- Options for reporting lead disposition and conversion rate
- Outlines options for paper-based and automated processes, including lead management/marketing automation solutions.
- Includes all the elements listed above, plus hands-on support.
- Adds data acquisition support in inputting custom information gathered for leads on spreadsheets.
- Includes special "Lead Management in a Box" tools provides hands-on lead management tools that can be deployed immediately at your next show.
- Adds followup reporting to assess lead conversion from sales-ready leads.
- Includes lead reassignment for leads not acted upon by sales within 30 days.
- Recommends changes in lead scoring for leads that are not sales-accepted or sales-ready.
- Calculates Return on Investment for Event and recommends changes for improved results.
- Recommends revisions in process, based on event program goals and results.